About The Program
The need of good doctors is always felt in every country of the world. Medicine is a noble profession and that’s why in order to meet future challenges in the field which involves serving sick people, it has become necessary for every country to produce skilled doctors.
The opportunities which Germany provides to medical profession are wide and highly specialized. The standard of the German hospitals are at par to that of the best hospitals in the world.
- You will get a monthly salary of 4,300-5,500 Euro per month.
- Comfortable working hours of 40 Hours /week, Leave on weekends and public holidays and a yearly leave of 28-32 days. (Varies according to states.)
- Chance to settle in Europe. After getting a Blue Card, which is the visa for highly qualified professionals, you can bring your spouse and children to Germany. They ought to have no prior German knowledge. After 21 months of blue card you are eligible to apply for a residence permit (PR)
- INCOME UNDER TEMPORARY LICENSE 2000 – 2500 Euro/Month.
- INCOME UNDER PERMENANT LICENSE
4300 – 5500 Euro/Month
Our Package Includes
- A1,A2,B1,B2 course
- Work contract from reputed Hospitals
- Free accommodation for one month in Germany
- Flight Ticket refund up to – 250 Euro
- Medical health insurance assistance
- Local German bank account assistance
- City registration assistance in Germany
- Heath and travel insurance facilitation
- Visa appointment
- Visa extension in Foreigners office in Germany
- Visa interview assistance
- Airport Reception/pickup
Program Application Timeline
|A1 and A2||Language course||Home Country||4 months
|Visa processing||2 months|
|B1, B2, C1||Language course||Germany||8-10 months|
|Test-1 preparation||Initial Medical License test||Germany||2 months|
|It will take a total of 12 month to complete are the language courses and medical examination for acquiring temporary practicing license|
|Test-2||Permanent Medical License test||Germany||Within 24 months of Test 1|
|pathway to PR|